Cullenswood in the Fingal Valley. Image: SUPPLIED
A HISTORIC Fingal Valley grazing belongings has hit the market for the first time since the authentic land grant in the 1820s.
Cullenswood has been the house of the Legge circle of relatives for two centuries together with former Spoil O’Day Council mayor Robert Legge and his spouse Jean. Colonel William Vincent Legge used to be born at the belongings in the 1840s.
It’s these days owned through Cullenswood Pty Ltd.
Cullenswood is ready on 2590ha of land throughout 4 titles and with 1300ha of arable land.
Cullenswood, a blast from the previous.
A glimpse of Tassie’s previous.
The nine-bedroom domicile dates again to 1827 and used to be constructed from stone and timbers off the farm. Its gardens are house to a few of the biggest redwood timber in the Southern Hemisphere. Cullenswood additionally has its personal roadside church, an area landmark courting again to 1847.
Knight Frank Agri-business spouse Rob Dixon stated the probability to buy Cullenswood used to be an extraordinary and remarkable alternative. He stated it possessed all of the “fundamental attributes agriculture investors seek”.
Mr Dixon stated Cullenswood used to be anticipated to realize really extensive passion.
“Historic rainfall records for Cullenswood of 900mm annually, on farm water storage of 1000 megalitres and irrigation development potential are key features of the property,” he stated.
“There may be possible to increase on its farm garage capability and the belongings gives passive mining royalties.
“It has been a long-term provider of coal and hardwood timber plantations.”
Cullenswood, at 6870 Esk Primary Street, is situated in Tasmania’s Fingal Valley a few five-minute power from St Marys.
The valuables might be bought through expressions of passion ultimate on March 6.